The Chaddesley Corbett Surgery is a well-established GP surgery committed to providing high quality general medical care and enhanced services to our practice population with a holistic approach.
To be committed to our patient’s individual needs and treat all patients with dignity, respect and compassion
- To provide an ethos of openness and integrity while maintaining strict patient confidentiality.
- To strive to continually improve our services through responsible monitoring and auditing.
- To maintain a culture of reflection; understand when we have got something wrong and reflect constructively on feedback to identify learning opportunities.
. To provide a safe, clean and accessible environment for our patients, staff and visitors.
- To be as effective and efficient as possible in terms of the healthcare we provide and the business we run.
- To maintain a motivated and fulfilled team by upholding continuing professional development, promoting a friendly working environment, developing strong working relationships and encourage collaborative team-working through mutual support and learning from each other.
- To be courteous, approachable, friendly and accommodating.